Use-cases for outgoing Webhooks
Webhooks can be leveraged in various scenarios. We have put together some common use-cases.
- Building internal custom dashboards to visualize or analyze incidents
- Sending data to ticketing tools, such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Shortcut, Asana, etc.
- Sending events to communication apps, such as Slack, MS Teams, etc.
- Alerting when a workflow is disrupted- then use the API to re-run the workflow
- Triggering internal notification systems to alert people when incidents are created/resolved
- Building your own automation plug-ins and tools